We, the Salesians of Don Bosco, are an international organization of men dedicated full time to the service of young people, especially those who are poor and disadvantaged.
Wherever we work, we reach out especially to youth, through education and evangelization – because we believe that our joyful and total dedication to the young is our best gift to humanity. Founded by St John Bosco, an Italian saint-educator of the nineteenth century, we are in 128 different nations. In the whole world Salesians of Don Bosco number 16,422. We are present in all five continents of the globe in 128 countries. There are 8 Regions containing 97 Provinces that together comprise a total of 2073 works.
This official website of our Provincial community of Andhra Pradesh will give you a glimpse into what we do, how we do it and why we believe that what we do is worth living and dying for.
Want to Help?
- You can participate in the work of the Salesians in many different ways. Here are few
- Make a donation: You can sponsor a poor child to study, to learn some trade and settle in life. You could make a poor child to see a better future.
- Support a project: This is the way to participate in some projects carried out by the Bosco Seva Kendra (BSK). This is the registered society which carries out projects for the welfare of the young in Andhra Pradesh. You could contact the BSK coordinator to participate in the current projects.
- Adopt a child: There are number of children who do not have anyone to be called their own. You could adopt a child and help out in his/her education.
- Offer Masses & Prayers: We need your prayer support for this great work for the young started by Don Bosco.
- Volunteering is an excellent way to broaden the mind and open the heart to people who are less fortunate. Live and experience the work of the Salesians. By volunteering to work in some developing country you will be able to experience life as they do and see it from their point of view.
- Subscribe to the Salesian Bulletin, the official magazine of the Congregation founded by Don Bosco that builds up a relationship among friends, benefactors and members of the Salesian family. It communicates the educative system and the spirituality of Don Bosco.
Don Bosco Provincial House
Don Bosco Nagar Post
Hyderabad – 500 086
91-(0)40-2419 1075 / 2419 1615 (Reception)
91-(0)40-2419 1079 (Secretary)
91-(0)40-2419 1616 (Fax)